Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Metal][StandAlone][Linear] Unity splash screen on standalone player appears brighter in linear color space on Metal.
Standalone builds using Metal and Linear color space brighten the Unity splash screen.
1. In player settings, set the Graphics API to Metal and Color Space to Linear.
2. Build and launch standalone player.
3. Observe that the Unity splash screen is much brighter than usual.
Expected outcome: Splash screen to not get brighter in Linear space.
- Not a regression, happens in back 5.3.0f4 (2524e04062b4)
- Happens also in Version 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown