Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Metal][StandAlone][Linear] Unity splash screen on standalone player appears brighter in linear color space on Metal.
Standalone builds using Metal and Linear color space brighten the Unity splash screen.
1. In player settings, set the Graphics API to Metal and Color Space to Linear.
2. Build and launch standalone player.
3. Observe that the Unity splash screen is much brighter than usual.
Expected outcome: Splash screen to not get brighter in Linear space.
- Not a regression, happens in back 5.3.0f4 (2524e04062b4)
- Happens also in Version 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
- Block is not removed from context when converting it to Subgraph
May 17, 2016 09:47
Also this error appears to particles, trails. Colors are more brighter.