Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Metal][StandAlone][Linear] Unity splash screen on standalone player appears brighter in linear color space on Metal.
Standalone builds using Metal and Linear color space brighten the Unity splash screen.
1. In player settings, set the Graphics API to Metal and Color Space to Linear.
2. Build and launch standalone player.
3. Observe that the Unity splash screen is much brighter than usual.
Expected outcome: Splash screen to not get brighter in Linear space.
- Not a regression, happens in back 5.3.0f4 (2524e04062b4)
- Happens also in Version 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account