Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Metal][StandAlone][Linear] Unity splash screen on standalone player appears brighter in linear color space on Metal.
Standalone builds using Metal and Linear color space brighten the Unity splash screen.
1. In player settings, set the Graphics API to Metal and Color Space to Linear.
2. Build and launch standalone player.
3. Observe that the Unity splash screen is much brighter than usual.
Expected outcome: Splash screen to not get brighter in Linear space.
- Not a regression, happens in back 5.3.0f4 (2524e04062b4)
- Happens also in Version 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build