Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Metal][StandAlone][Linear] Unity splash screen on standalone player appears brighter in linear color space on Metal.
Standalone builds using Metal and Linear color space brighten the Unity splash screen.
1. In player settings, set the Graphics API to Metal and Color Space to Linear.
2. Build and launch standalone player.
3. Observe that the Unity splash screen is much brighter than usual.
Expected outcome: Splash screen to not get brighter in Linear space.
- Not a regression, happens in back 5.3.0f4 (2524e04062b4)
- Happens also in Version 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%