Search Issue Tracker
[Metal][iOS] HDR and DepthOnly cause extra render passes
1. Open attached project "mem-ref.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
4. After the project is loaded in Xcode menu bar press Debug > Capture GPU Frame
5. On the left column select FPS tab
6. Observe as there are three Blit operators (Hidden/BlitCopy, Final Blit, Hidden/BlitCopy)
7. In the same column observe that in CommandBuffer there are four RenderCommandEncoders
Expected: no extra RenderCommandEncoders and Bit operators can be seen
Actual: extra RenderCommandEncoders and Bit operators can be seen
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.30f1 2018.4.4f1 2019.1.10f1 2019.2.0b10
- The button to take GPU capture is not available after building with 2019.3.0a10
- On 2019.1 - 2019.2 there are three RenderCommandEncoders in CommandBuffer
- Disabling HDR on the Mian Camera there is one RenderCommandEncoder in CommandBuffer
- Setting Camera Clear Flags to Skybox there is one Blit in the FPS tab and two RenderCommandEncoders in CommandBuffer
- Only reproduces on Metal. Getting very different GPU frame capture results on OpenGLES3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build