Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Metal][HDRP] Error creating pipeline state (Hidden/HDRP/CopyDepthBuffer) in HDRP graphic test
When launching the HDRP graphic test on Metal, very often an error happen.
Unhandled log message: '[Error] Metal: Error creating pipeline state (Hidden/HDRP/CopyDepthBuffer): depthAttachmentPixelFormat is not valid and shader writes to depth
(null)'. Use UnityEngine.TestTools.LogAssert.Expect
How to reproduce step:
Run HDRP graphic test on Yamato:
and you get this result 80% of the time
Note: None of HDRP people have a Mac, so we don't know if this happen locally or only on Yamato, but on Yamato it is very frequent, appear on our nightly build 80% of the time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated