Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Metal][HDRP] Error creating pipeline state (Hidden/HDRP/CopyDepthBuffer) in HDRP graphic test
When launching the HDRP graphic test on Metal, very often an error happen.
Unhandled log message: '[Error] Metal: Error creating pipeline state (Hidden/HDRP/CopyDepthBuffer): depthAttachmentPixelFormat is not valid and shader writes to depth
(null)'. Use UnityEngine.TestTools.LogAssert.Expect
How to reproduce step:
Run HDRP graphic test on Yamato:
and you get this result 80% of the time
Note: None of HDRP people have a Mac, so we don't know if this happen locally or only on Yamato, but on Yamato it is very frequent, appear on our nightly build 80% of the time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command