Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Message when maximum number of vertices is reached isn't informative
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Drop "MeshParticle.prefab" to the scene
3. Run scene
4. Notice error message "Mesh particle system has too many vertices - some particles will be ignored"
It should be defined how many vertices is "too many vertices"
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices