Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Message when maximum number of vertices is reached isn't informative
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Drop "MeshParticle.prefab" to the scene
3. Run scene
4. Notice error message "Mesh particle system has too many vertices - some particles will be ignored"
It should be defined how many vertices is "too many vertices"
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version