Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Message when maximum number of vertices is reached isn't informative
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Drop "MeshParticle.prefab" to the scene
3. Run scene
4. Notice error message "Mesh particle system has too many vertices - some particles will be ignored"
It should be defined how many vertices is "too many vertices"
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled