Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Message when maximum number of vertices is reached isn't informative
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Drop "MeshParticle.prefab" to the scene
3. Run scene
4. Notice error message "Mesh particle system has too many vertices - some particles will be ignored"
It should be defined how many vertices is "too many vertices"
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes