Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Message when maximum number of vertices is reached isn't informative
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Drop "MeshParticle.prefab" to the scene
3. Run scene
4. Notice error message "Mesh particle system has too many vertices - some particles will be ignored"
It should be defined how many vertices is "too many vertices"
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`