Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
MeshFilter.mesh property should be animatable
Allow animating the .mesh property of a MeshFilter component (see https://twitter.com/noionl/status/1239527096952721408?s=20)
The .mesh property of the MeshFilter doesn't appear as animatable when using the Animator component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project