Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[MeshFilter] Static mesh offset and scaled when accessing '.mesh'
When accessing '.mesh' of a mesh filter on a static game object when other static game objects exist in the scene, the mesh becomes offset and scaled incorrectly. It only happens when at least one other static mesh is present in the scene and doesn't happen when accessing '.sharedMesh'.
1. Open attached project(ReportBugs.zip)
1. Open the scene "CheckSizeBug", play it
The mesh of the blue cube moves to the side and is almost not visible by the camera anymore (see "bug.bmp" and "bug2.bmp").
What should happen:
Mesh shouldn't change position or scale.
Notice that it doesn't happen if you comment out the only line in the Start() function in the script.
If it is changed to print cube.GetComponent<MeshFilter>().mesh or cube.GetComponent<MeshFilter>().mesh.[something], it still happens.
Reproduced on: 5.2.0f3, 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4.
Works fine on: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.7p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear