Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Mesh.GetUVs returns canAccess = false when the mesh is Instantiated / Cloned
1. Open attached project "SetUv.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select GameObject
3. In Inspector window, right click "NewBehaviorScript" component -> "using GetUvs method"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: "'Not allowed to access uv on mesh" exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project