Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Mesh.GetUVs returns canAccess = false when the mesh is Instantiated / Cloned
1. Open attached project "SetUv.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select GameObject
3. In Inspector window, right click "NewBehaviorScript" component -> "using GetUvs method"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: "'Not allowed to access uv on mesh" exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline