Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Mesh.GetUVs returns canAccess = false when the mesh is Instantiated / Cloned
1. Open attached project "SetUv.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select GameObject
3. In Inspector window, right click "NewBehaviorScript" component -> "using GetUvs method"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: "'Not allowed to access uv on mesh" exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source