Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Mesh.GetUVs returns canAccess = false when the mesh is Instantiated / Cloned
1. Open attached project "SetUv.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select GameObject
3. In Inspector window, right click "NewBehaviorScript" component -> "using GetUvs method"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: "'Not allowed to access uv on mesh" exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected