Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Performance] Mesh.DrawVBO spike on iOS when mesh becomes first time visible
1. How to get project info in edit
2. Build project to iOS with profiling
3. Copy Quest to Xcode Data folder
4. Run project on iPhone5
5. Rotate character to the right, so enemy is visible
6. Spike (up to 300ms, avg 80ms) in Mesh.DrawVBO first time it's seen (screen attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items