Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Performance] Mesh.DrawVBO spike on iOS when mesh becomes first time visible
1. How to get project info in edit
2. Build project to iOS with profiling
3. Copy Quest to Xcode Data folder
4. Run project on iPhone5
5. Rotate character to the right, so enemy is visible
6. Spike (up to 300ms, avg 80ms) in Mesh.DrawVBO first time it's seen (screen attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source