Search Issue Tracker
Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1147419-MergeMeshBug" project and open scene "main"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Quad" and notice that it has a non-uniform scale
3. Enter Play mode and inspect the quads in the Scene view
Expected Results: Both quads have identical normals
Actual results: The quad generated from CombineMeshes has different normals than the original quad
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade