Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Mesh data in asset bundle gets corrupted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BuildAssetBundleFromHere"
3. Notice that mesh isn't deformed
4. Open Asset Bundles top menu and check Build for PC. In same menu click "Build Asset Bundles"
5. When building is done, drop created asset bundle to "StreamingAssets" folder
6. Open scene "LoadAssetBundle" and run it
7. Notice that mesh is deformed
Note: Happens due to custom shader, but couldn't find which one.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode