Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Mesh data in asset bundle gets corrupted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BuildAssetBundleFromHere"
3. Notice that mesh isn't deformed
4. Open Asset Bundles top menu and check Build for PC. In same menu click "Build Asset Bundles"
5. When building is done, drop created asset bundle to "StreamingAssets" folder
6. Open scene "LoadAssetBundle" and run it
7. Notice that mesh is deformed
Note: Happens due to custom shader, but couldn't find which one.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area