Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Mesh data in asset bundle gets corrupted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BuildAssetBundleFromHere"
3. Notice that mesh isn't deformed
4. Open Asset Bundles top menu and check Build for PC. In same menu click "Build Asset Bundles"
5. When building is done, drop created asset bundle to "StreamingAssets" folder
6. Open scene "LoadAssetBundle" and run it
7. Notice that mesh is deformed
Note: Happens due to custom shader, but couldn't find which one.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete