Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Mesh data in asset bundle gets corrupted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BuildAssetBundleFromHere"
3. Notice that mesh isn't deformed
4. Open Asset Bundles top menu and check Build for PC. In same menu click "Build Asset Bundles"
5. When building is done, drop created asset bundle to "StreamingAssets" folder
6. Open scene "LoadAssetBundle" and run it
7. Notice that mesh is deformed
Note: Happens due to custom shader, but couldn't find which one.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected