Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Mesh data in asset bundle gets corrupted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BuildAssetBundleFromHere"
3. Notice that mesh isn't deformed
4. Open Asset Bundles top menu and check Build for PC. In same menu click "Build Asset Bundles"
5. When building is done, drop created asset bundle to "StreamingAssets" folder
6. Open scene "LoadAssetBundle" and run it
7. Notice that mesh is deformed
Note: Happens due to custom shader, but couldn't find which one.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated