Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Mesh assets generated in earlier versions of Unity do not open in 2018.3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import attached asset and its meta file
Expected result: mesh imports fine, visible in project view
Actual result: mesh is broken upon import
"Failed to create DX11 vertex declaration; something wrong with vertex shader input data? (hr=80070057)"
Reproduced on 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a7
Fixed in 2019.1.0a8 but assets need to be imported separately from the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website