Search Issue Tracker
'MemoryStream' corrupted crash when adding a field using Cecil
1. Open the attached project ("1256409.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
- The project in question initialized a boolean with a custom attribute at the start of Play mode and then uses that boolean to add a field through Cecil in InitializeOnLoad
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project