Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Memory leaking when selecting an Audio Source in Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new project
2. Add Audio Source to scene
3. Select it in hierarchy
4. Observe in Task Manager Unity taking up more and more memory, while GPU usage is also spiked
5. Deselect Audio Source, memory is not cleared
6. Select it again, Memory keeps piling up
Expected: Memory is flushed, cleared or not even used unnecessarily in the first place
Actual: Allocated Memory keeps piling up without being cleared.
2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0b4
Version 2019.1.0a3 (0e3c7820a690)
Sun, 30 Sep 2018 14:48:41 GMT
Not reproduced on:
2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b7,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces