Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak when using TextAsset.bytes property
1. Open the attached project inside of "_test_proj_memory_leak.zip"
2. Make sure Profiler with the Memory Tab is open
3. Open and Play the "SampleScene"
4. Press "F1" and then tap "F2" a few times
Expected result: Memory profiler shows no difference in total memory after F2 taps
Actual result: Memory profiler shows a memory leak after F2 tapping
Reproduces on: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.13f1
Does not reproduce on 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.0a4, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle