Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
Memory leak when using SetPropertyBlock and EnableKeyword in OnRenderObject
1. Download project "RenderingMemoryLeaks.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe that NativeUsed is drastically going up
5. Build & Run project
6. Observe that NativeUsed is drastically going up like in the Unity Editor
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- This issue reproduces on Standalone and Nintendo Switch
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6 and 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'