Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Memory leak when using SetPropertyBlock and EnableKeyword in OnRenderObject
1. Download project "RenderingMemoryLeaks.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe that NativeUsed is drastically going up
5. Build & Run project
6. Observe that NativeUsed is drastically going up like in the Unity Editor
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- This issue reproduces on Standalone and Nintendo Switch
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6 and 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected