Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.3
Memory leak when shadows are turned on (5.2 regression)
1. Open the project in "repro.zip"
2. Open the scene "testscene"
3. Build it to windows
4. Open task manager
5. bring the build into focus (click on it)
Observe that memory usage is gradually climbing. On my machine it is climbing at about 1.5 MB/minute. If the light is deleted, or the shadows turned off, the memory leak doesn't happen.
Reproduction in: 5.2.1p3, 5.3.0b3
No reproduction in: 5.0.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website