Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.3
Memory leak when shadows are turned on (5.2 regression)
1. Open the project in "repro.zip"
2. Open the scene "testscene"
3. Build it to windows
4. Open task manager
5. bring the build into focus (click on it)
Observe that memory usage is gradually climbing. On my machine it is climbing at about 1.5 MB/minute. If the light is deleted, or the shadows turned off, the memory leak doesn't happen.
Reproduction in: 5.2.1p3, 5.3.0b3
No reproduction in: 5.0.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator