Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Duplicate in 5.6, 2017.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
Memory leak when Development Build is focused after using the Profiler
1. Create a new project
2. Go to "Build Settings"
3. Enable "Development Build"
4. Press "Build & Run"
5. Go to Editor and enable Profiler, connect it to the build (Connected Player>WindowsPlayer(***))
6. Connect Profiler to Editor and close the Profiler window
7. Open the Task Manager
8. Focus the Build window and observe Memory usage in the Task Manager
Desired outcome: Memory allocation is stable and is not growing.
Actual result: Memory growth for the build keeps increasing continuously when the build is focused.
Reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8
Not reproduced with 2017.3.0a4
Fixed in: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager