Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Duplicate in 5.6, 2017.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
Memory leak when Development Build is focused after using the Profiler
1. Create a new project
2. Go to "Build Settings"
3. Enable "Development Build"
4. Press "Build & Run"
5. Go to Editor and enable Profiler, connect it to the build (Connected Player>WindowsPlayer(***))
6. Connect Profiler to Editor and close the Profiler window
7. Open the Task Manager
8. Focus the Build window and observe Memory usage in the Task Manager
Desired outcome: Memory allocation is stable and is not growing.
Actual result: Memory growth for the build keeps increasing continuously when the build is focused.
Reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8
Not reproduced with 2017.3.0a4
Fixed in: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'