Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak in NavmeshAgent.SetDestination method when multiple agents are in the same position
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1404634" project
2. Enter the Play Mode in the "UnloadScene" Scene
3. Open the "Window -> Analysis -> Memory Profiler" window from the menu
4. Capture a Snapshot
5. Enter the Play Mode in the "SampleScene" Scene for 10 minutes
6. Repeat the 2-4 steps to fully unload Assets from the "SampleScene" Scene
7. Select the captured Snapshots in the "Compare Snapshots" section
8. Select the "Diff All Native Allocations" Table view
9. Apply the following filters to the Table view:
- "Root Reference" column is "No Root"
- "Diff" column is "New"
- "Sort" column is "Descending"
10. Observe the Table view
Expected result: No new "No Root" memory is observed in the filtered Table view
Actual result: More than 5 megabytes of memory is leaked in total of 15 thousand leaked memory fragments
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.18f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off