Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak after reimporting assets in the SRL
Build: Unity Editor v 5.6.0a5 (64-bit)
Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Clicking 'Reimport' on an asset folder causes the memory consumption of the "Unity Editor" process to go up.
Depending on the size of the folder, it could be several hundred MB at a time.
This memory is never released, so if you perform this action multiple times, then the Editor eventually runs out of memory and crashes.
I just reimport the entire "Assets\ScriptableRenderLoop" folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor windows layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked tabs
- GameView defaults to 1.25x scale on Windows
- [Android] Animator.Play plays animation/skips frames before the scene is loaded
- [iOS][Metal] Bloom of Post-processing causes flickering white glitches
- Cloned StateMachineBehaviour don't get destroyed after each script recompile