Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak after reimporting assets in the SRL
Build: Unity Editor v 5.6.0a5 (64-bit)
Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Clicking 'Reimport' on an asset folder causes the memory consumption of the "Unity Editor" process to go up.
Depending on the size of the folder, it could be several hundred MB at a time.
This memory is never released, so if you perform this action multiple times, then the Editor eventually runs out of memory and crashes.
I just reimport the entire "Assets\ScriptableRenderLoop" folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window