Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak after reimporting assets in the SRL
Build: Unity Editor v 5.6.0a5 (64-bit)
Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Clicking 'Reimport' on an asset folder causes the memory consumption of the "Unity Editor" process to go up.
Depending on the size of the folder, it could be several hundred MB at a time.
This memory is never released, so if you perform this action multiple times, then the Editor eventually runs out of memory and crashes.
I just reimport the entire "Assets\ScriptableRenderLoop" folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag