Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak after reimporting assets in the SRL
Build: Unity Editor v 5.6.0a5 (64-bit)
Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Clicking 'Reimport' on an asset folder causes the memory consumption of the "Unity Editor" process to go up.
Depending on the size of the folder, it could be several hundred MB at a time.
This memory is never released, so if you perform this action multiple times, then the Editor eventually runs out of memory and crashes.
I just reimport the entire "Assets\ScriptableRenderLoop" folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made