Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak after reimporting assets in the SRL
Build: Unity Editor v 5.6.0a5 (64-bit)
Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Clicking 'Reimport' on an asset folder causes the memory consumption of the "Unity Editor" process to go up.
Depending on the size of the folder, it could be several hundred MB at a time.
This memory is never released, so if you perform this action multiple times, then the Editor eventually runs out of memory and crashes.
I just reimport the entire "Assets\ScriptableRenderLoop" folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container