Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak after reimporting assets in the SRL
Build: Unity Editor v 5.6.0a5 (64-bit)
Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Clicking 'Reimport' on an asset folder causes the memory consumption of the "Unity Editor" process to go up.
Depending on the size of the folder, it could be several hundred MB at a time.
This memory is never released, so if you perform this action multiple times, then the Editor eventually runs out of memory and crashes.
I just reimport the entire "Assets\ScriptableRenderLoop" folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version