Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Memory leak after changing display from UI render camera to main camera
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "Testmemoryleakui.zip" and open "test-scene" scene
2. Open Profiler window
3. Press play button
4. Press SwitchScreen button
5. Notice GfxDriver in memory profiler starts leaking memory
6. Open Counter.cs and comment out line 14
7. Repeat steps 3-5
8. GfxDriver in memory profiler stops leaking memory
Results: Memory leak happens when UI text's component is updated if UI camera isn't an active camera
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a2, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4,
Not reproducible with: 5.3.7p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website