Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Memory leak after changing display from UI render camera to main camera
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "Testmemoryleakui.zip" and open "test-scene" scene
2. Open Profiler window
3. Press play button
4. Press SwitchScreen button
5. Notice GfxDriver in memory profiler starts leaking memory
6. Open Counter.cs and comment out line 14
7. Repeat steps 3-5
8. GfxDriver in memory profiler stops leaking memory
Results: Memory leak happens when UI text's component is updated if UI camera isn't an active camera
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a2, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4,
Not reproducible with: 5.3.7p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit