Search Issue Tracker
Memory allocation if a big Animation Clip is used in project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Try to open "test_UnityChan" scene
Actual result: Unity freezes, then crashes with "System out of memory".
Reproducible with 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3.
The allocation is caused by asdf.anim file (1.02 GB).
Sometimes Unity crashes while importing project files.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project