Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
maxSpeed and deltaTime for Vector2.SmoothDamp are not optional
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (smoothDamp.zip)
2. Observe the console
3. Inspect test.cs script
Expected: maxSpeed and deltaTime arguments for Vector2.SmoothDamp are optional just as they are for Vector3.SmoothDamp and Mathf.SmoothDamp
Reproduced in 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a7
Fixed in 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio