Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Materials lose reference to textures if loaded from Asset Bundles
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/AtlasedSpriteParticleTest.unity
3. Go to Build/AssetBundle
4. Play the scene
- Note how the particles have no textures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version