Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Materials lose reference to textures if loaded from Asset Bundles
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/AtlasedSpriteParticleTest.unity
3. Go to Build/AssetBundle
4. Play the scene
- Note how the particles have no textures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default