Search Issue Tracker
Materials are not being loaded from asset bundle, when #pragma shader_feature is used
1. Open attached project;
2. Open scene BugReport;
3. Choose GameObject Loader and press Play button.
4. Notice that right sphere doesn't have texture like the left one.
Expected result: Both spheres should have same texture.
Actual result: The sphere with custom shader loses its normalmap.
Reproduced in: 5.6.2p3; 2017.1.1p3; 2017.2.0f2
NOTE: In 5.5.4p5 and 2017.3.0b2 error "D3D shader blob is empty" is thrown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs