Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
MaterialPropertyBlock is missing SetInt() and GetInt() methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load tester-submitted project
3. Open 'PropertyBlockTest.cs' script
Expected result: Both material and MaterialPropertyBlock have 'int' methods declared.
Actual result: MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't have 'int' methods declared.
Reproducible with - 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
Fixed and verified in 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object