Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
MaterialPropertyBlock is missing SetInt() and GetInt() methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load tester-submitted project
3. Open 'PropertyBlockTest.cs' script
Expected result: Both material and MaterialPropertyBlock have 'int' methods declared.
Actual result: MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't have 'int' methods declared.
Reproducible with - 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
Fixed and verified in 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device