Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
MaterialPropertyBlock is missing SetInt() and GetInt() methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load tester-submitted project
3. Open 'PropertyBlockTest.cs' script
Expected result: Both material and MaterialPropertyBlock have 'int' methods declared.
Actual result: MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't have 'int' methods declared.
Reproducible with - 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
Fixed and verified in 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs