Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
MaterialPropertyBlock is missing SetInt() and GetInt() methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load tester-submitted project
3. Open 'PropertyBlockTest.cs' script
Expected result: Both material and MaterialPropertyBlock have 'int' methods declared.
Actual result: MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't have 'int' methods declared.
Reproducible with - 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
Fixed and verified in 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HUB] Unable to use HUB 1.6.1 on Windows when the internet is not connected
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected