Search Issue Tracker
Material with lightweight render pipeline is being pink when being called with AssetBundle
1. Open attached project;
2. Open Sample scene
3. Press play
4. Notice that the cube is pink or invisible
Actual result: The material of the cube is pink
Expected result: The material should be loaded correctly with lightweight render pipeline.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.16f1; 2018.2.0a1; 2018.2.18f1; 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0b12; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a10
Note: on 2018.3.0b12 the cube is invisible.
Note: Attaching gif
Bundles were built for Android, but loaded in the editor (Windows). Shaders compiled for Android are not compatible with Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process