Search Issue Tracker
Material with lightweight render pipeline is being pink when being called with AssetBundle
1. Open attached project;
2. Open Sample scene
3. Press play
4. Notice that the cube is pink or invisible
Actual result: The material of the cube is pink
Expected result: The material should be loaded correctly with lightweight render pipeline.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.16f1; 2018.2.0a1; 2018.2.18f1; 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0b12; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a10
Note: on 2018.3.0b12 the cube is invisible.
Note: Attaching gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline