Search Issue Tracker
Material with lightweight render pipeline is being pink when being called with AssetBundle
1. Open attached project;
2. Open Sample scene
3. Press play
4. Notice that the cube is pink or invisible
Actual result: The material of the cube is pink
Expected result: The material should be loaded correctly with lightweight render pipeline.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.16f1; 2018.2.0a1; 2018.2.18f1; 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0b12; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a10
Note: on 2018.3.0b12 the cube is invisible.
Note: Attaching gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle