Search Issue Tracker
Material with lightweight render pipeline is being pink when being called with AssetBundle
1. Open attached project;
2. Open Sample scene
3. Press play
4. Notice that the cube is pink or invisible
Actual result: The material of the cube is pink
Expected result: The material should be loaded correctly with lightweight render pipeline.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.16f1; 2018.2.0a1; 2018.2.18f1; 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0b12; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a10
Note: on 2018.3.0b12 the cube is invisible.
Note: Attaching gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assets are no longer found by Search in the Project Window when they are renamed
- High resolution Terrain painting cannot be undone and throws "Failed to create Object Undo,because the action is too large"error
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package