Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Material variants don't apply Tint when using Mask Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "URP Testing.zip"
Expected result: Image GameObjects with red tint Material appear red
Actual result: Image GameObjects with red tint Material appear white
Reproducible with: 13.1.2 (2022.2.0a1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2), 13.1.4 (2022.1.0b3)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.34f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.25f1), 12.1.3 (2021.2.8f1), 13.1.1 (2022.1.0a16)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background