Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Material variants don't apply Tint when using Mask Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "URP Testing.zip"
Expected result: Image GameObjects with red tint Material appear red
Actual result: Image GameObjects with red tint Material appear white
Reproducible with: 13.1.2 (2022.2.0a1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2), 13.1.4 (2022.1.0b3)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.34f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.25f1), 12.1.3 (2021.2.8f1), 13.1.1 (2022.1.0a16)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique