Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Material variants don't apply Tint when using Mask Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "URP Testing.zip"
Expected result: Image GameObjects with red tint Material appear red
Actual result: Image GameObjects with red tint Material appear white
Reproducible with: 13.1.2 (2022.2.0a1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2), 13.1.4 (2022.1.0b3)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.34f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.25f1), 12.1.3 (2021.2.8f1), 13.1.1 (2022.1.0a16)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments