Search Issue Tracker
Renderer inspector sometimes shows material UIs in different order than actual material entries
When assigning multiple materials to a renderer, the order they appear is different in the inspector than the material entries.
1 Open attached project
2 Open "test" scene
3 Choose Main Camera in Hierarchy
4 Find Mesh Renderer in Inspector and notice that Material list(array) and List of Material's Objects(under Material list) has different order - see Capture.png
Materials in inspector should be in the same order as they appear in the material entries on the renderer component.
Materials appear in arbitrary order compared to the material entries on a renderer component.
Repros 4.1.0, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1b1 (pretty much since forever)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo