Search Issue Tracker
Renderer inspector sometimes shows material UIs in different order than actual material entries
When assigning multiple materials to a renderer, the order they appear is different in the inspector than the material entries.
1 Open attached project
2 Open "test" scene
3 Choose Main Camera in Hierarchy
4 Find Mesh Renderer in Inspector and notice that Material list(array) and List of Material's Objects(under Material list) has different order - see Capture.png
Materials in inspector should be in the same order as they appear in the material entries on the renderer component.
Materials appear in arbitrary order compared to the material entries on a renderer component.
Repros 4.1.0, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1b1 (pretty much since forever)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes