Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Material icons lost lightning after Reimport all
After "Reimport All" materials, prefabs models lost lightning in icons.
If project was reopened or "Reimport" option is used, lightning is present in icons.
1. Create a material. Add some albedo.
2. In project tab press Reimport all.
3. Select created Material.
Actual result: Icon of material in Project tab is shaded.
Expected result: Assets are reimported without changes.
Workaround: Press Reimport. Materials/models/prefabs icons would look as expected.
Reproduces in 5.5, 5.4.x, .. 5.0.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour