Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Material icons lost lightning after Reimport all
After "Reimport All" materials, prefabs models lost lightning in icons.
If project was reopened or "Reimport" option is used, lightning is present in icons.
1. Create a material. Add some albedo.
2. In project tab press Reimport all.
3. Select created Material.
Actual result: Icon of material in Project tab is shaded.
Expected result: Assets are reimported without changes.
Workaround: Press Reimport. Materials/models/prefabs icons would look as expected.
Reproduces in 5.5, 5.4.x, .. 5.0.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- New GameObject is not created in the active scene in builds
- 16 bit tiff import is corrupted if source file is grayscale
- Playables give a different pose to Mecanim