Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Material icons lost lightning after Reimport all
After "Reimport All" materials, prefabs models lost lightning in icons.
If project was reopened or "Reimport" option is used, lightning is present in icons.
1. Create a material. Add some albedo.
2. In project tab press Reimport all.
3. Select created Material.
Actual result: Icon of material in Project tab is shaded.
Expected result: Assets are reimported without changes.
Workaround: Press Reimport. Materials/models/prefabs icons would look as expected.
Reproduces in 5.5, 5.4.x, .. 5.0.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework