Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Material icons lost lightning after Reimport all
After "Reimport All" materials, prefabs models lost lightning in icons.
If project was reopened or "Reimport" option is used, lightning is present in icons.
1. Create a material. Add some albedo.
2. In project tab press Reimport all.
3. Select created Material.
Actual result: Icon of material in Project tab is shaded.
Expected result: Assets are reimported without changes.
Workaround: Press Reimport. Materials/models/prefabs icons would look as expected.
Reproduces in 5.5, 5.4.x, .. 5.0.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached