Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Material icons lost lightning after Reimport all
After "Reimport All" materials, prefabs models lost lightning in icons.
If project was reopened or "Reimport" option is used, lightning is present in icons.
1. Create a material. Add some albedo.
2. In project tab press Reimport all.
3. Select created Material.
Actual result: Icon of material in Project tab is shaded.
Expected result: Assets are reimported without changes.
Workaround: Press Reimport. Materials/models/prefabs icons would look as expected.
Reproduces in 5.5, 5.4.x, .. 5.0.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block