Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Match Content does not reset start trim properly
Match Content does not reset start trim properly, but Reset Duration does.
-import attached project
-open test scene
-select Cube GO and open Timeline window
(notice that the clip has been trimmed at both the start and end time, then offset to start at time 0)
-RMB-click the "cubeAnim" clip and select Editing>Reset Duration...
result: clip is reset to its original duration (0-60, no trim)
-undo, to return to the trimmed version of the clip
-this time, RMB-click the "cubeAnim" clip and select Match Content...
bug: clip is reset to its original duration (0-60), BUT the start trim was NOT reset causing a hold at the end of the clip. The animation still starts before time 0, and end before the end of the clip.
expected: clip is reset to its original duration (0-60, no trim, no animation offset).
see attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform