Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Masked GUI contents are visible in OS X builds with Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project as OS X standalone.
3) Open the build.
- It takes some time to load, don't mind the error messages.
- When loaded, a scrollable list with resolution options appears on the left side. Notice how resolution options are visible above and below orange lines even though they should be fully masked.
- This issue doesn't appear on the Editor. This is not reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version