Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
"Marshal.SizeOf" throws an exception in IL2CPP builds when the object contains an array of objects with arrays
1. Open "IL2CPPMarshalRepro2.zip" project
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. "Build and Run" for WebGL
4. Open your browsers Console window ("Ctrl" + "Shift" + "J" for Chrome)
5. See error "Failure: Type 'TopLevelObject' cannot be marshaled as an unmanaged structure; no meaningful size or offset can be computed."
Expected Result: No exception errors occur
Actual Result: Errors appear in the Browser Console
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2, 2018.3.6f1
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.17f1
The issue appeared after 1083239 fix
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets