Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0a18
ManagedReferences on a Prefab instance that cannot be applied or reverted to the Prefab Asset needs to be handled
Manually created this case for https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1409175/
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached 'My project' project 2. Open the 'scene' Scene 3. Observe the 'Placer with override' GameObject in the Inspector 4. Right-click on the 'Placer' property and 'Apply to Prefab 'Placer'' 5. Observe the Console Expected result: No errors are in the Console Actual result: Multiple 'ApplySingleProperty copy state error: SerializedProperty could not be found for placer.lineDirection.x' errors are in the Console Reproducible with: 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7 Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1 (due to compile errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown