Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
ManagedReference array elements get drawn with wrong PropertyDrawers after array reordering
1. Open attached project "ManagedReferencePropertyDrawer"
2. Create an empty GameObject and add a component of type 'PrefabInterface'
3. Click the button "Add Float" and then "Add Object Field"
4. Observe in the reorderable list that ExposedFloatProperty is drawn with ExposedFloatPropertyDrawer and ExposedObjectProperty is drawn with ExposedObjectPropertyDrawer as expected.
5. Use the handle of the second item to drag it up to become the first item.
Expected result: Both elements are drawn with the correct type of PropertyDrawer.
Actual result: Both elements are drawn with the wrong type of PropertyDrawer.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1 (SerializeReference attribute not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option