Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
ManagedReference array elements get drawn with wrong PropertyDrawers after array reordering
1. Open attached project "ManagedReferencePropertyDrawer"
2. Create an empty GameObject and add a component of type 'PrefabInterface'
3. Click the button "Add Float" and then "Add Object Field"
4. Observe in the reorderable list that ExposedFloatProperty is drawn with ExposedFloatPropertyDrawer and ExposedObjectProperty is drawn with ExposedObjectPropertyDrawer as expected.
5. Use the handle of the second item to drag it up to become the first item.
Expected result: Both elements are drawn with the correct type of PropertyDrawer.
Actual result: Both elements are drawn with the wrong type of PropertyDrawer.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1 (SerializeReference attribute not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper