Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Mali] Procedural skybox has black ground on Mali-400 MP GPU
1. Open the attached project;
2. Make sure Procedural Skybox ("Skybox_mat") is set as Skybox Material in Lighting Settings;
3. Build and run the SampleScene on Android devices with Mali-400MP GPU.
Expected result: skybox is rendered correctly.
Actual result: the ground of the skybox is black.
Reproduces on: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8.
Devices under testing:
VLNQA00110 Samsung Galaxy Note2 (GT-N7100), 4.4.2, GPU: Mali-400 MP
VLNQA00126 Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, 6.0.1, GPU: Mali-400 MP
VLNQA00048 Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), 4.3, GPU: Mali-400 MP
Not reproduced on:
VLNQA00175, Samsung (SM-N960F), 8.1.0, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00096, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F), 8.0.0, GPU: Mali-G71
VLNQA00152, Huawei P9 (EVA-L19), 7.0, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00202, Samsung (SM-N9600), 8.1.0, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00163, Lge V30 (LG-H930), 8.0.0, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00023, Xiaomi Mi 4i (Mi 4i), 5.0.2, Adreno (TM) 405
Fixed in version 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version