Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
'Make transition' option is not displayed when right-clicking on the Animation State
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Go the Animator Controller Window
3. Right-click on any Animation State
Expected result: 'Make transition' option is displayed
Actual result: 'Make transition' option is not displayed
Reproducible with: 2020.3.31f1, 2020.3.32f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
- Reproducible on Windows
- Not reproducible on MacOS
May 04, 2022 21:11
Current workaround : Change inspector to Debug Mode. Then do the manipulations in the Debug mode. Its a bit annoying as have never used in the Debug mode.
Apr 09, 2022 14:27
You also lose the ability to edit the node animation after a transition has been made. There is also an issue of high CPU draw when the broken node is displayed in the inspector.
Apr 08, 2022 08:21
I think the problem is arising because of the current Unity version. Have you tried downgrading Unity and then trying? My PC and internet are both potatoes so I would take too long to figure it out.
Apr 05, 2022 13:08
I can add 1 transition from a node, but the option then disappears and I cannot add a 2nd transition from that same node.
Apr 05, 2022 13:00
Reproducible on Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.34f1