Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Major IMGUI performance regression in 2019.3.0a11 when compared to 2019.3.0a10
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1206495.zip" project
2. Open the "test" Scene
3. Open the Profiler window and Enter Play Mode
4. In the Profiler window and in the Module details panel switch the selection from Timeline to Hierarchy
5. Expand the PlayerLoop list and the GUI.Repaint list
6. Observe the Total Property
Expected result: A little or no increase in the total amount of time spent on a particular function (as a percentage) that averages 11 - 13%
Actual result: A massive increase in the total amount of time spent on a particular function (as a percentage) that averages 60 - 70%
Note: The method that was tested with is called "OnGUI()" inside the "Test" Script that is attached to the "Main Camera" GameObject.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'