Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[macOS10.13] MonoDevelop doesn't start
1. Open MonoDevelop.
2. MonoDevelop crashes.
Crash log attached(4:20 PM)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset