Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[macOS10.13] MonoDevelop doesn't start
1. Open MonoDevelop.
2. MonoDevelop crashes.
Crash log attached(4:20 PM)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea
- Visual Scripting namespace is empty when using the "Runner Game" template
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property