Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.7.2
Found in [Package]
[MacOS] Transparent shader not rendered the same in Build as in Scene/Game view.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "shader_bug_onMacBuild.zip"
2. Open "Test Scene 1"
3. Observe how shader supposed to be rendered in Game View
4. Build and Run
Expected result: Shader is rendered the same as in Game/Scene view
Actual result: Shader is not rendered correctly (pictures)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Does not reproduce in: 2018.3.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab