Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.7.2
Found in [Package]
[MacOS] Transparent shader not rendered the same in Build as in Scene/Game view.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "shader_bug_onMacBuild.zip"
2. Open "Test Scene 1"
3. Observe how shader supposed to be rendered in Game View
4. Build and Run
Expected result: Shader is rendered the same as in Game/Scene view
Actual result: Shader is not rendered correctly (pictures)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Does not reproduce in: 2018.3.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR