Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.7.2
Found in [Package]
[MacOS] Transparent shader not rendered the same in Build as in Scene/Game view.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "shader_bug_onMacBuild.zip"
2. Open "Test Scene 1"
3. Observe how shader supposed to be rendered in Game View
4. Build and Run
Expected result: Shader is rendered the same as in Game/Scene view
Actual result: Shader is not rendered correctly (pictures)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Does not reproduce in: 2018.3.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player