Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.7.2
Found in [Package]
[MacOS] Transparent shader not rendered the same in Build as in Scene/Game view.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "shader_bug_onMacBuild.zip"
2. Open "Test Scene 1"
3. Observe how shader supposed to be rendered in Game View
4. Build and Run
Expected result: Shader is rendered the same as in Game/Scene view
Actual result: Shader is not rendered correctly (pictures)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Does not reproduce in: 2018.3.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows