Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for OSX standalone
2. Check the contents of Build.app/Contents/Plugins/AudioPluginDemo.bundle
Actual result: There are .meta files inside the plugin bundle. (Screenshot attached)
Expected result: There are no .meta files inside the plugin bundle.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray