Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for OSX standalone
2. Check the contents of Build.app/Contents/Plugins/AudioPluginDemo.bundle
Actual result: There are .meta files inside the plugin bundle. (Screenshot attached)
Expected result: There are no .meta files inside the plugin bundle.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour