Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for OSX standalone
2. Check the contents of Build.app/Contents/Plugins/AudioPluginDemo.bundle
Actual result: There are .meta files inside the plugin bundle. (Screenshot attached)
Expected result: There are no .meta files inside the plugin bundle.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2017.4.32f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event