Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a26
[macOS] Removal of Fullscreen Playmode broke Mac menu bar shortcuts
The PR [https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull/15107] has a typo when reverting code:
The change from
if (flags != 0)
if (flags != NSCommandKeyMask)
in the file GUIRenderView.mm should not have been done. It paves over another fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a26):
Menubar keyboard shortcuts now work in macOS as intended.