Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[macOS] Player.log is not opened after right-clicking the Console window and selecting 'Open Player Log'
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Build and Run the project to generate a Player.log file
3. Right-click the Console window and select 'Open Player Log'
Expected result: Player.log is opened
Actual result: nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected
- Returned "TimeSpan" value is 0 when the Test Runner tests have been completed