Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[macOS] Player.log is not opened after right-clicking the Console window and selecting 'Open Player Log'
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Build and Run the project to generate a Player.log file
3. Right-click the Console window and select 'Open Player Log'
Expected result: Player.log is opened
Actual result: nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right