Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[macOS] Player.log is not opened after right-clicking the Console window and selecting 'Open Player Log'
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Build and Run the project to generate a Player.log file
3. Right-click the Console window and select 'Open Player Log'
Expected result: Player.log is opened
Actual result: nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour