Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in NA
Found in [Package]
[macOS] Input Debugger shows invalid key state after a shortcut which temporarily freezes the screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "BugReportSample.zip"
2. In the Menu bar, go to Window > Analysis > Input Debugger
3. Double click on "Keyboard"
4. Find "leftMeta" and "leftShift" in the Keyboard window
5. Press shift + alt + 4 (screenshot shortcut on macOS) and then press escape on the keyboard
Expected result: "leftMeta" and "leftShift" revert back to value 0
Actual result: "leftMeta" and "leftShift" keep the pressed state value 1
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20 (0.9.0-preview, 1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1 (keyboard device not supported)
Notes: after doing the steps and pressing shift, the value becomes 0 when it's pressed and vice versa. Only seems to reproduce on macOS. Tested with macOS Catalina 10.15.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"