Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in NA
Found in [Package]
[macOS] Input Debugger shows invalid key state after a shortcut which temporarily freezes the screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "BugReportSample.zip"
2. In the Menu bar, go to Window > Analysis > Input Debugger
3. Double click on "Keyboard"
4. Find "leftMeta" and "leftShift" in the Keyboard window
5. Press shift + alt + 4 (screenshot shortcut on macOS) and then press escape on the keyboard
Expected result: "leftMeta" and "leftShift" revert back to value 0
Actual result: "leftMeta" and "leftShift" keep the pressed state value 1
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20 (0.9.0-preview, 1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1 (keyboard device not supported)
Notes: after doing the steps and pressing shift, the value becomes 0 when it's pressed and vice versa. Only seems to reproduce on macOS. Tested with macOS Catalina 10.15.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac