Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[macOS] HotKeys are mapped as standard Dvorak shortcuts and ignore System Preferences when using Dvorak - QWERTY keyboard layout
1. Choose “System Preferences” from the Apple menu.
2. Click on the “Keyboard” icon in System Preferences, then the “Input Sources” tab which is on the top right.
3. Click on the “+” near the bottom left, select the Dvorak - QWERTY keyboard and then click “Add”
4. Change your keyboard layout to Dvorak - QWERTY
5. Start Unity and open existing Project or create a New Project
6. Press CMD + S
Expected results: CMD + S hotkey saves the Project
Actual results: CMD+ S hotkey opens "Open Scene" window
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14 and 2019.2.0a2
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1 and 2018.3.0b5
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator