Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project when entering Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "UnityMeshColliderCrashTest.zip"
2. Navigate to CustomAssets/Scenes and open AutoRigSwithScene-MeshCrash.scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the crash
Expected results: Play mode runs
Actual results: Play mode crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.a20
-The crash occurs only on macOS Editor and Standalone builds.
-Windows mono and IL2CPP do not reproduce the issue. Removing the Hinge Joint component and adding it back up seems to not reproduce the issue anymore.
-Deleting the Library does not help
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs