Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project when entering Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "UnityMeshColliderCrashTest.zip"
2. Navigate to CustomAssets/Scenes and open AutoRigSwithScene-MeshCrash.scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the crash
Expected results: Play mode runs
Actual results: Play mode crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.a20
-The crash occurs only on macOS Editor and Standalone builds.
-Windows mono and IL2CPP do not reproduce the issue. Removing the Hinge Joint component and adding it back up seems to not reproduce the issue anymore.
-Deleting the Library does not help
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU