Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project when entering Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "UnityMeshColliderCrashTest.zip"
2. Navigate to CustomAssets/Scenes and open AutoRigSwithScene-MeshCrash.scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the crash
Expected results: Play mode runs
Actual results: Play mode crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.a20
-The crash occurs only on macOS Editor and Standalone builds.
-Windows mono and IL2CPP do not reproduce the issue. Removing the Hinge Joint component and adding it back up seems to not reproduce the issue anymore.
-Deleting the Library does not help
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked