Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Won't Fix in 5.5.X
[macOS][High Sierra] MonoDevelop crashes on 2nd monitor
MonoDevelop crashes on start when last placed on 2nd monitor with MacOS 10.13 High Sierra.
It will run properly as long as it's closed while on the 1st monitor. "Displays have separate spaces" option in Mission Control settings has no effect, MonoDevelop will crash with either setting, if it's on 2nd monitor when closed.
If you run it on 1st monitor, move it 2nd monitor to work and then move back to 1st before closing it will run properly.
1. On macOS10.13 Run MonoDevelop, by default, it should run on the 1st (main monitor)
2. While open, move it to 2nd monitor
3. Close MonoDevelop
4. Run MonoDevelop,
Result: MonoDevelop crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p3, 5.6.3p4 and all earlier versions.
A) delete MonoDevelop settings folder (MonoDevelop-Unity-5.0) in Preferences.
B) have only one (main) monitor and run MonoDevelop
Make sure you update to the newest version of MonoDevelop using Unity Installer and set External Script Editor to MonoDevelop (built-in).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"