Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Won't Fix in 5.5.X
[macOS][High Sierra] MonoDevelop crashes on 2nd monitor
MonoDevelop crashes on start when last placed on 2nd monitor with MacOS 10.13 High Sierra.
It will run properly as long as it's closed while on the 1st monitor. "Displays have separate spaces" option in Mission Control settings has no effect, MonoDevelop will crash with either setting, if it's on 2nd monitor when closed.
If you run it on 1st monitor, move it 2nd monitor to work and then move back to 1st before closing it will run properly.
1. On macOS10.13 Run MonoDevelop, by default, it should run on the 1st (main monitor)
2. While open, move it to 2nd monitor
3. Close MonoDevelop
4. Run MonoDevelop,
Result: MonoDevelop crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p3, 5.6.3p4 and all earlier versions.
A) delete MonoDevelop settings folder (MonoDevelop-Unity-5.0) in Preferences.
B) have only one (main) monitor and run MonoDevelop
Make sure you update to the newest version of MonoDevelop using Unity Installer and set External Script Editor to MonoDevelop (built-in).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property