Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 2017.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[macOS] Hidden cursor doesn't hide when moved down to Dock
Cursor.visible is set to false. When the cursor is moved down to Dock, cursor reappears (expected), but when returning to the game view, the cursor doesn't hide again.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build User's attached project on Mac
2. Run the build
3. Move cursor down to the Dock so it would appear (expected)
4. Move cursor back to the Game window
Expected behavior: Cursor hides in the Game window
Actual result: Cursor doesn't hide
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b3
Note: when the cursor is moved to the top of the screen, it appears (expected). It hides when back to Game window (expected).
The issue is present only on builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."