Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[macOS] Hidden cursor doesn't hide when moved down to Dock
Cursor.visible is set to false. When the cursor is moved down to Dock, cursor reappears (expected), but when returning to the game view, the cursor doesn't hide again.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build User's attached project on Mac
2. Run the build
3. Move cursor down to the Dock so it would appear (expected)
4. Move cursor back to the Game window
Expected behavior: Cursor hides in the Game window
Actual result: Cursor doesn't hide
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b3
Note: when the cursor is moved to the top of the screen, it appears (expected). It hides when back to Game window (expected).
The issue is present only on builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam