Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2017.3
Fixed in 2018.1
[macOS] Hidden cursor doesn't hide when moved down to Dock
Cursor.visible is set to false. When the cursor is moved down to Dock, cursor reappears (expected), but when returning to the game view, the cursor doesn't hide again.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build User's attached project on Mac
2. Run the build
3. Move cursor down to the Dock so it would appear (expected)
4. Move cursor back to the Game window
Expected behavior: Cursor hides in the Game window
Actual result: Cursor doesn't hide
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b3
Note: when the cursor is moved to the top of the screen, it appears (expected). It hides when back to Game window (expected).
The issue is present only on builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled