Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[macOS] Hidden cursor doesn't hide when moved down to Dock
Cursor.visible is set to false. When the cursor is moved down to Dock, cursor reappears (expected), but when returning to the game view, the cursor doesn't hide again.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build User's attached project on Mac
2. Run the build
3. Move cursor down to the Dock so it would appear (expected)
4. Move cursor back to the Game window
Expected behavior: Cursor hides in the Game window
Actual result: Cursor doesn't hide
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b3
Note: when the cursor is moved to the top of the screen, it appears (expected). It hides when back to Game window (expected).
The issue is present only on builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled