Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
SurfaceEffector2D causes high forces and incorrectly interacts with Collider2D set as trigger.
1. Open the attached project "Repro.zip"
2. Press Play
Expected result: The ball GameObject does not teleport
Actual result: The ball GameObject teleports to (0, 0, 0) Position once its Circle Collider triggers Surface Effector 2D
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.1.0f1 (Completely different behavior - the ball bounces off)
Editor on MacOS
Not reproducible with:
Player on MacOS
Editor and Player on Windows 10
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9, Android: 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)