Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
SurfaceEffector2D causes high forces and incorrectly interacts with Collider2D set as trigger.
1. Open the attached project "Repro.zip"
2. Press Play
Expected result: The ball GameObject does not teleport
Actual result: The ball GameObject teleports to (0, 0, 0) Position once its Circle Collider triggers Surface Effector 2D
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.1.0f1 (Completely different behavior - the ball bounces off)
Editor on MacOS
Not reproducible with:
Player on MacOS
Editor and Player on Windows 10
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9, Android: 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine