Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[macOS] - Fatal error occurs in the launcher when CMD + Z is used when changing the project name.
A fatal error will occur if the user presses CMD + Z when changing the project name. macOS only. Unity HUB is not affected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Unity and create a new project in the launcher.
- Copy and Paste some text into the project name.
- Press CMD + Z
NOTICE ISSUE >> Fatal Error, the bug reporter opens, but hangs, bug reporter icon will continue to bounce in the macOS launcher bar.
Working: 2017.4.0f12, 2018.2.0f2,
Broken: 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1