Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[macOS] - Fatal error occurs in the launcher when CMD + Z is used when changing the project name.
A fatal error will occur if the user presses CMD + Z when changing the project name. macOS only. Unity HUB is not affected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Unity and create a new project in the launcher.
- Copy and Paste some text into the project name.
- Press CMD + Z
NOTICE ISSUE >> Fatal Error, the bug reporter opens, but hangs, bug reporter icon will continue to bounce in the macOS launcher bar.
Working: 2017.4.0f12, 2018.2.0f2,
Broken: 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform