Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[macOS] - Fatal error occurs in the launcher when CMD + Z is used when changing the project name.
A fatal error will occur if the user presses CMD + Z when changing the project name. macOS only. Unity HUB is not affected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Unity and create a new project in the launcher.
- Copy and Paste some text into the project name.
- Press CMD + Z
NOTICE ISSUE >> Fatal Error, the bug reporter opens, but hangs, bug reporter icon will continue to bounce in the macOS launcher bar.
Working: 2017.4.0f12, 2018.2.0f2,
Broken: 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3