Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[macOS] - Fatal error occurs in the launcher when CMD + Z is used when changing the project name.
A fatal error will occur if the user presses CMD + Z when changing the project name. macOS only. Unity HUB is not affected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Unity and create a new project in the launcher.
- Copy and Paste some text into the project name.
- Press CMD + Z
NOTICE ISSUE >> Fatal Error, the bug reporter opens, but hangs, bug reporter icon will continue to bounce in the macOS launcher bar.
Working: 2017.4.0f12, 2018.2.0f2,
Broken: 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button